Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on adding a credit card as a saved payment method for your Xbox one.. Adding a credit card will allow you to buy games and other content easily and quickly.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Launch your xbox and sign into your xbox live account.
• Now click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Move to the right until you get to ‘system’ , and then open ‘settings’.
• In settings, click on the ‘account’ tab and then select payment and billing.
• Select ‘add a payment option’.
• Choose ‘credit card’.
• You will now be taken through the steps of adding your credit card info. You’ll need to enter your name, billing address, card number and everything else.
• Once you finish that your card will be saved and you’ll be able to purchase things quicker from the Microsoft store.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!