Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on turning off notifications for Windows 10! Getting plagued by annoying notifications on your PC? Learn how to disable notifications now. Either cancel all notifications or only allow them from certain sites and apps!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• First, open up the start menu and then click on the settings button.
• In the settings menu, click on ‘system’.
• Now select ‘notifications and actions’ from the left sidebar.
• Here is a master switch for turning all notifications on or off.
• Down below here you can also select which individual apps you want to allow to send you notifications.
• You can also set up ‘focus assist’ here, which is a feature where you set certain times which you don’t want to be disturbed with notifications.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!