Welcome to a tutorial on viewing your entire YouTube comment history from your mobile Android or IOS device. Did you know you can see every single comment you have ever made on YouTube? Here’s how:
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• There is actually no direct way of viewing your comment history on the mobile app for YouTube, so we need to open a web browser. I like to use Firefox for this because when using chrome iv noticed it always tries to reopen the YouTube app instead of using the browser.
• So open your web browser, go to youtube.com and sign in if you aren’t already.
• Now tap the 3 dots button of Firefox to bring up the browser options and then choose ‘request desktop site’. YouTube should now load in desktop view.
• Now YouTube is loaded in desktop view, tap on the menu button at the top left of the page.
• Select ‘history’
• Tap on the ‘comments’ tab.
• This will show you a list of your entire YouTube comment history. From here you can edit and delete your comments. and that draws an end to this tutorial.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!