Welcome to a tutorial on viewing your Instagram feed in chronological order. If you would like to view your Instagram feed in the order that things are posted rather than the order that the instagram algorithm deems the most exciting, then follow the easy steps listed below.
Steps To View Your Instagram Feed In Chronological Order:
• Open the instagram app and tap on the instagram logo in the top left corner of the homepage.
• Next, you want to choose following from the list.
• You will now see the Instagram feed in chronological order.
• Note that this will just be who you follow and you won’t be able to see stories.
• To get back to your regular feed, simply tap the back arrow in the top left corner of the feed.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!