Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on viewing your list of blocked players on Xbox one. Over the years you may have blocked lots of people, learn how to see the list of everyone you’ve blocked on Xbox now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Launch your xbox and sign into your xbox live account.
• Now click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Move to the left a few times til you get to the sign in tab and then click on your profile.
• Now select ‘my profile’.
• From your profile click on the ‘social’ tab.
• Select ‘following’ from the left sidebar.
• Click where it says ‘everything’ and then select ‘blocked’.
• A list of users who you’ve blocked will now appear. You can unblock them easily from here by going into their profiles, selecting ‘more’ and then ‘unblock’.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!