Just like Computers and phones, Smart TV’s need frequent updating too!
In this tutorial we will cover how you can update the firmware on your LG Smart TV running Web OS.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• First, click on the settings button on your remote control, and then click on All Settings.
• In all settings, click ‘General’.
• Scroll down until you see – About This TV , and click on it.
• This screen displays your current firmware version. Click on the “check for updates” button.
• If there is an update available for your TV, you will be able to download it here. You can also turn on the setting here to enable automatic updates , so that you no longer have to manually check for new updates.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!