Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on deleting games from your Xbox One. Learn how to uninstall Xbox One games now and clear up some valuable hard drive space!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Launch your Xbox and sign into your account.
• Click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Open ‘my games and apps’. Select ‘see all’.
• Now find the game you want to delete from the list.
• Once you are on the game, click the menu button on your controller.
• You can now select uninstall, followed by ‘uninstall all’ , this will delete all game data for that game.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!