Welcome to a tutorial on turning the voice guide off on Samsung smart TVs. If you have turned the voice guide on by mistake or someone else has left it on, it can be super annoying to listen to! If you don’t know where the setting to switch it off is, finding the setting whilst the voice guide is talking can become very frustrating! Follow the steps below to quickly and easily turn the voice guide off.
Steps To Turn The Voice Guide Off On Samsung Smart TVs:
• Tap the home button on your TV remote.
• Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the left until you get to settings.
• Next, tap the ok button on your remote to open settings.
• In settings select general then select accessibility.
• Choose voice guide settings then tap on voice guide to turn it off. When it’s off, the button to the right of it will be grey instead of blue.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!