Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on turning off auto-renew on Amazon prime. Doing this will allow you to keep using your Prime membership for the remainder of the current billing period.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by heading over to amazon.com in a web browser and sign into your account if you’re not already.
• Now select the ‘prime’ button at the top right of the screen beside the shopping cart icon.
• When the prime page loads, select ‘manage my membership’ from the menu bar.
• Now click on ‘update, cancel and more’ from the membership management tab.
• Select end membership from the drop down menu.
• Scroll down and click ‘cancel my benefits’.
• Scroll down again and click ‘continue to cancel’.
• Now scroll down one more time. This time we are presented with 2 options, to end the membership at the end of the current period, or cancel it immediately. Select ‘end on X date’ to turn off auto renew. You will now still have access to prime until the current billing period runs out and then your Subscription will cancel.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!