Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on how you can make the ‘My Computer’ icon be shown on the Windows 10 Desktop for easy access! Miss the old MY Computer desktop shortcut? Learn how to show it with this video!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• While you are on the desktop, move your cursor to an empty space and then right click. From the options, select ‘personalize’.
• Now select ‘themes’ from the left sidebar.
• Under the related settings on the right here, select ‘desktop icon settings’.
• Now you can select the checkbox called ‘computer’. You can also select icons for other icons you might want to use like control panel or recycling bin.
• Click OK once you are done.
• Now back at the desktop you can see that icons for ‘this pc’ and ‘control panel’ have been added.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!