Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on making Windows 10 to always show image previews in the file explorer. It’s super annoying when Windows displays the default file icons instead of the actual image previews, so I made this tutorial to show you how to change it!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• As you can see here these images previews are not showing the content of the image. Here is how you can change it.
• Click on the ‘view’ menu from the top left of the screen.
• From within the ‘view’ menu, click on the options icon at the right.
• In the folder options popup, click on the ‘view’ tab.
• Now deselect the ‘always show icons’ checkbox and then click on OK.
• image previews will now show the actual content of the image
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!