Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on setting up parental controls on your Netflix account! Learn how to manage user profiles for children on Netflix!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by loading up Netflix and logging into your account.
• Now hover over your profile image at the top right of the screen and then select ‘manage profiles’ from the drop down list.
• Select the profile you want to set up parental controls on. You can also create a new profile.
• Under maturity settings here, select ‘edit’ .
• You’ll now need to enter your password to continue.
• The first option here is choosing what maturity rating the person should be allowed to watch. For example if you choose 13+ . they will only be able to see content for 13+ and under.
• You can also enable it as a ‘kids’ profile which shows only kids titles and is a different netflix experience.
• If there are specific shows or movies you don’t want them to see, you can enter them into the title restrictions here and it will stop that title from being visible on their profile.
• Click save once you are done and parental controls will now be set up.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!