Just bought a soundbar or Bluetooth speakers to accompany your LG Smart TV? Want to find out how to connect them correctly with this tutorial.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Assuming your Bluetooth device is already turned on , hit the settings button on your TV and then click on Sound.
• It now displays the current output source for audio, click on the arrow buttons to change the source until you see Bluetooth and then click on ‘Device Selection’.
• It will start searching for Bluetooth devices, click on your device once it appears.
• The Bluetooth speaker has now paired with my TV and is active.
• You can go back to that sound setting here to quickly change between your sound output sources again.
• And if you wish, you can un-pair your device once finished by going back to the same place.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!