Welcome to a tutorial on setting or changing a pin on a Samsung Smart TV. The pin on a Samsung smart TV is needed when changing certain settings on the TV or when you are locking or unlocking apps. Setting and changing your pin is easy to do, just follow the steps below to learn how to do it.
Steps To Change Or Set A Pin On Samsung Smart TVs:
• Tap the home button on your remote and then use the arrow buttons to navigate to the left until you get to settings and tap ok to open them.
• In settings tap general.
• Then scroll down the general settings and select system manager.
• Tap change pin.
• If you are setting a pin and haven’t changed the pin before the default pin will be 0000. But if you are changing the pin that you previously set, enter your current pin.
• Enter your desired pin and then enter it again to confirm it.
• Your pin has now been set or changed.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!