Welcome to a tutorial on checking and viewing your list of subscribers on your YouTube channel! Have you got some sub and want to check out who they are? If their YouTube profiles are set to public you’ll be able to see who they are. Its a bit tricky to see your subs on mobile, learn how to do it now!
Steps To See Your Youtube Subscribers on Mobile:
• There is actually no way of seeing the subscribers to your channel using the YouTube app or Youtube studio app for mobile. It is possible to see your subscribers but you need to use a web browser.
• Open up a web browser and go to Studio.Youtube.com and sign into your youtube account if you’re not already.
• Once you are signed in and on your Channel dashboard in YouTube studio, you will see a ‘recent subscribers’ widget at the bottom of the page. Tap the ‘see all’ link.
• That shows a list of people who have subscribed to you in the last 90 days, but you can change that to ‘lifetime’. The list is ordered by subscriber count of the channel that followed you, if you tap ‘date subscribed’ it will order them from most recent..
• You can only see users who have made their subscriptions public. If they have their privacy settings set to keep their subscriptions private, you won’t be able to see them on your list although they will still increase your subscriber count.
That draws an end to this tutorial, I hope that it helped you. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below!