The video above shows how to Share your Win 10 Screen With An LG TV
Most people know that you can connect your PC to a TV via HDMI cable. But did you know with LG Smart TVs you can wirelessly screen share your PC directly on the big screen? This is an epic feature that lets you use your big TV as a monitor for your laptop, even if your laptop is in a different room!
Learn how to set it up and stream your PC to your TV without messy cables now!
Steps To Wirelessly Share Your PC Screen To An LG Smart TV:
• Before starting, make sure that both your PC and TV are connected to the same network, this method won’t otherwise.
• When your TV and PC are both on, right-click the mouse anywhere on the desktop and then click ‘display settings‘.
• Scroll down and click the option ‘Connect to a wireless display‘.
• Wait for your TV to appear on the list and then select it.
• You will need to accept the connection on your TV, once you have done that, screen mirroring will start.
• Once you are finished screen sharing, you can click the ‘disconnect’ button from the top menu.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!