Welcome to a tutorial on locking the home screen layout of your Samsung Galaxy! Did you create the perfect layout on your homescreen and don’t want new apps to automatically be placed there and don’t want to edit it by accident? Learn how to lock the home screen layout of your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet!
Once you have the perfect layout of your homescreen it makes sense to lock it to keep it how you like it.
Steps To Lock Homescreen Layout Of Samsung Galaxy:
• Hold down on an empty space on the home screen.
• Tap ‘settings’ from the menu that appears.
• Switch the toggle on to the right of ‘lock home screen layout’
• You will no longer be able to move apps around your home screen.
• To switch this lock off and enable moving the apps again, just follow the same steps but switch the toggle off instead of on.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!