While your friends and family certainly won’t appreciate you hiding your phone number when calling them, there are definitely times when it might be a good idea to hide your caller ID. For example, if you are calling a company or agency and you don’t want them to capture your number for future marketing.
When you have the option to hide your Caller ID enabled, your phone calls will show up as ‘unknown number’ on the phones of the people you call, even for people who have you in their contacts.
Steps To Hide Your Caller ID on Samsung Galaxy Phones:
• Open the ‘phone‘ app on your Galaxy.
• In the top right corner, tap the three vertical dots button to open the options and then select ‘settings‘.
• In call settings, tap ‘supplementary services’.
• Tap ‘show your caller ID’ and then select ‘never’
• If you have two sim cards on your phone then you can hide your caller ID for your second sim card below.
Your caller ID is now hidden. It’s a good idea to switch back to a visible number as soon as you can because as I’m sure you know, people really don’t appreciate getting calls from unknown numbers as it usually means 1 of 2 things: Prank calls or marketing calls!
and that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!