Welcome to a tutorial on turning off 5G on your Samsung Galaxy phone! While all new phones come with 5G capabilities now, the infrastructure in a lot of places have yet to catch up with the demand
By not searching for 5G anymore you could potentially save some battery life and stop your phone from getting so hot.
If you live in an area where 5G isn’t even rolled out yet, it makes little sense for your phone to be actively searching for it. Learn how to disable 5G on Samsung Galaxy phones now!
Steps To Disable 5G on Samsung Galaxy Phones:
• The first thing to do is open up the settings app on your phone.
• In settings, tap ‘connections’.
• On the connections page, select ‘mobile networks’.
• Tap ‘network mode’.
• You have the option to switch down to 4G and lower, 3G and 2G, 3G only, or 2G only.
• Choose your preference, if you have a second sim then you can change your preference for that too. (Note that you can only have 5G enabled on one sim at a time.)
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!