Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on removing credit cards from an Amazon account. Learn how to delete your debit card and credit cards from Amazon now!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by heading over to amazon.com in a web browser and sign into your account if you’re not already.
• When you are logged in, click on the ‘accounts & lists’ button from the top right of the screen.
• From your account page, click on ‘your payments’ from the ‘ordering and shopping preferences’ section.
• A list of your saved payment methods will be displayed here, find the card you want to remove and then click the arrow button beside its expiry date here.
• Now select ‘remove’.
• Confirm that you want to remove the credit card from your amazon account.
• Your credit card has now been removed
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!