Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on making text and icons bigger on Windows 10! You aren’t confined to the default text sizes on your Windows 10 installation. its possible to adjust it to your liking and its easy to do, here’s how:
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• To adjust the text and icon size you just need to go to your windows desktop and right click on an empty space.
• Select ‘display settings’.
• In the display settings, scroll down to the ‘scale and layout’ section.
• Adjust the first option here titled ‘change the size of text, apps, and other items’, it is based on percentages. 300% is the maximum you can choose.
• Try out the different scales to find the one right for your eyes..
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!