Welcome to a tutorial on making your PS4 use LAN instead of wifi. Using an ethernet cable to connect your PS4 to the internet will result in a faster and more reliable internet connection. If your PlayStation is in a different room to your router and the internet is slow or unreliable, using LAN instead of wifi could make a big difference to your PlayStation’s internet speed.
Steps To Make Your PS4 Use LAN Instead Of Wifi:
• Obviously, start by connecting the Ethernet cable to your Playstation 4.
• From the dashboard of PS4, go up to the control panel and swipe to the right until you get to settings, and open them.
• In settings, select network.
• Select set up internet connection.
• Choose use a LAN Cable, then select easy. Your Playstation’s internet will now connect via LAN instead of WiFi and should be a more reliable connection.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!