Welcome to a tutorial on changing your Firefox homepage to Google.
Sometimes viruses or other programs can change your homepage to a different search engine, this is how you can change your homepage on Firefox back to Google.
Watch the video tutorial below, or keep scrolling for the text version!
How To Change HomePage on Firefox
- Open up Firefox and click on the settings button. (at the top right of the window)
- In the settings menu, click on preferences.
- in the preferences window, scroll to the home page options.
- at the homepage setting, type in “Google.com”, or another website which you wish to be your homepage.
- When you restart firefox your homepage will now have changed to your desired page.
and that draws an end to this short tutorial, if you have any questions, please leave them down below and we will get back to you asap!