Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on logging out of your YouTube account on mobile. ! For some reason YouTube doesn’t just provide a signout button on their app. There is a way to make one appear though, this is how you do it.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Close YouTube and go into the settings of your phone. Depending on which phone you have the settings might be a bit different but it’s pretty much the same so still follow along.
• In the settings, go into apps and manage apps.
• Select YouTube from the list of installed apps.
• Delete the data and cache for YouTube.
• Close the settings and go back into the YouTube app.
• Click your profile image at the top right and then tap on switch account.
• This time a sign-out button will appear , you can tap that to successfully log out of your YouTube account.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!