Welcome to a tutorial on signing out of a Gmail account on Android. I don’t blame you for having to look this up, for some reason they don’t make it easy to do. Learn how to logout of Gmail on your phone or tablet now!
Steps To Sign Out Of Gmail on Android:
• Open up the Gmail app and then tap on your user icon in the top right corner.
• Tap ‘manage accounts on this device’.
• Tap on the Gmail account that you would like to log out of.
• Next, select ‘Remove account’.
• Tap ‘remove account’ again on the popup and then tap ‘ok’ on the next popup.
• You will now have to enter your phone’s pin or scan your fingerprint.
• That account has now been logged out of Gmail, as well as any other Google services on that phone.