One of the best features of Smart TV’s is the ability to download apps such as YouTube! You just can’t beat YouTube on the big screen of the house, especially since the production value of Youtubers has increased so much recently!
In this tutorial we will cover downloading and installing the YouTube app onto your LG Smart TV.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• First, hit the home button on your remote control to bring up the apps screen and scroll to the right until you find the LG Content Store. If you are using the basic LG remote just use the arrow buttons to scroll. If you have the magic remote simply point the cursor.
• Once you are in the LG content store, click on the ‘apps’ icon.
• Youtube should be visible at the top of the apps list for you, if it’s not you can scroll until you find it, or use the search box at the top of screen to find it.
• Just click on install. Once its finished you can find it on your apps screen by clicking the home button on your remote.
• You should login to your Youtube account in order to watch like normal! 👍
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!