Welcome to a tutorial on using reels as templates on Instagram. When you find a reel that you like the format of on Instagram, using the template option is a quick and easy way to create your own reel with the same format. Follow the steps below to learn how to do it.
Steps To Use An Instagram Reel As A Template:
• Open up the Instagram app and head over to reels.
• It’s not possible to use all reels as templates, so you will have to find one that has the feature enabled first. You can tell if a reel can be used as a template by tapping the three vertical dots button in the bottom right of the reel.
• If it is possible to use this reel as a template you will see the use as template option.
• It should also say use as template in the bottom left corner of the reel.
• You can tap it there or in the options.
• Tap add media and choose a photo or video to be the first shown.
• Tap add media again and choose the other clips that you would like in your reel and then tap next.
• Then tap next again.
• You can edit your clips here and add text or music or whatever you like, and then tap next.
• You can now share your created video to reels.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!