welcome to a tutorial on viewing and editing your entire youtube comment history. Not many people are aware that you are able to browse through your complete comment history on Youtube. It is a good tip to know if you want to edit or delete old comments, or are just curious as to what you have written in the past.
I will show you how to do it on both desktop and mobile youtube. Let’s begin.
Watch our video tutorial below, or keep scrolling to read our text tutorial!
How to View Your Youtube Comment History on Desktop:
- First, load the youtube homepage, and log into your account.
- On the left of the screen, click on the history button
- On the history page, click on the “Comments” tab
- Here you can see your complete youtube comment history.
- You can Edit your individual comments, as well as deleting them if you wish.
How to View Your Youtube Comment History on Mobile:
It’s a little bit trickier to achieve on mobile because it’s not possible to do this via the YouTube app, but we can still do it via youtube on the mobile browser.
- Visit Youtube on your mobile browser and log in to your account if you are not logged in already.
- tap the settings button, which looks like 3 vertical dots on the top right of the page.
- on the popup menu, tap on “desktop” to load the desktop version of Youtube
- Now that we are on the desktop version on our mobile browser, the remaining steps are the same as the desktop tutorial.
- tap on the history button on the left of the screen.
- Now just click on the comments tab to see the list of your posted comments. You can delete and edit them from here.
And that draws an end to this short tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them below in the comments, or message us on our Youtube Channel!