The video above shows how to view your YouTube comment history on desktop & mobile
If you make a lot of comments on various videos around YouTube, you may be looking for a way to keep track of them. Maybe you suddenly got the urge to delete a comment you made a few weeks ago but now can’t find that video. There is actually a page on Youtube which shows you a list of every comment you’ve ever made on the platform.
I will show you how to get there on both desktop and mobile. As well as just viewing your comment history, you can also edit and delete your comments all from one place.
Read below to Learn about viewing and managing your Youtube comment history.
View Youtube Comment History On Desktop:
• Viewing your comment history on desktop is pretty straightforward. Go to youtube.com and make sure you are logged into your account.
• Click ‘history‘ from the left sidebar.
• On the history page, select ‘comments’ from the menu on the right.
• You can now browse through your comments history for that account. You can get a link to see each comment on the video page, or you can edit the comment directly on the history page.
View Youtube Comment History On Mobile:
• There is no way to do this from within the Youtube app, so you will need to open up a web browser and go to youtube.com, and then log in to your account.
• Open the settings for your web browser and change it to desktop view by tapping ‘request desktop site‘. It should reload YouTube in desktop view.
• If it’s still showing the mobile view, you can enter this into your URL bar: youtube.com/?app=desktop.
When you’re in desktop view, you basically just need to do the same thing as you did when doing it on the desktop:
• Tap on the three horizontal lines button from the top left corner of the page to open up the youtube menu.
• Tap on ‘history‘ from the menu that appears on the left.
• From the history page tap on ‘comments‘ from the menu on the right. Now you can browse through all of your comments. You can also edit and delete your comments from here.
You can now have some fun and look back over all your comments from the last however many years you’ve been using YouTube!
and that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!