Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on how you can view your entire commenting history of your Youtube account. manage all of your comments from one place! 👌
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Let’s start with desktop , it’s pretty straightforward. Just go to youtube and make sure you are logged into your account, and then here, on the sidebar click on History.
• Now on the history page, just select ‘comments’ from the menu on the right.
• You can now browse through your comment history for that account..
• Lets do it on mobile now.. So i had a look around and as far as i can tell there is no way to do this from within the Youtube app, so you need to open up a web browser and go to youtube and login to your account..
• Now open up the settings for your web browser and get it to reload in desktop mode. This should now make it look like it does on a desktop but sometimes this does not work. If it still looks like mobile view then you can enter into your url bar : youtube.com/?app=desktop .. I will also leave that URL in the description of this video.
• Now that you are in desktop view on youtube we basically just want to do the same thing as before.
• Tap on this button at the top left to open up the youtube menu and then tap on history, and from there you can tap on comment history. Now you can browse through all of your comments. If you’d like, you can also edit and delete your comments from here,
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!