Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on using the virtual keyboard feature of Windows 10. If your keyboard has broken or just don’t want to type you can actually bring up an on screen keyboard with clickable buttons. This article will go over using the on screen keyboard.
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• The virtual keyboard is a default feature of windows that you can access at any time. It’s extremely useful if your keyboard breaks! If you find this video helpful please consider subscribing to my channel and liking the video!
• To Get the on screen keyboard, open up the start menu and then click on the settings button.
• In the settings search bar, search for ‘ease of access keyboard settings’.
• Now just enable the ‘on screen keyboard’ toggle.
• You can move the virtual keyboard to any position on your screen as well as adjust its size
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!