Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on uninstalling programs on Windows 10. Do you want to get rid of some of your old installed programs and apps on Windows 10?
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by opening up windows search. Search for and open ‘control panel’.
• In the control panel, click on uninstall a program from the bottom left of the options.
• You will now be shown a list of all the programs currently installed on your PC. Once you have found one you want to uninstall, right click on it and then select uninstall.
• Confirm you want to uninstall to remove this program from your computer.
• You should go through your list of programs and uninstall any that you don’t use anymore or don’t recognize.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!