welcome to a tutorial on un-archiving posts on Instagram.
Archiving posts is a useful feature, but sometimes you may want to undo the archiving and make your post display on your public Instagram profile once more.
To learn how to do this watch the video tutorial below.. or keep scrolling to read the text version!
Instagram: How to Unarchive Posts
- First, open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- when you are logged into Instagram, Tap on your profile page
- From your profile page, tap on the archive button at the top right of the screen.
- The archive page will now likely be empty. tap the settings button at the top right, and from the drop down menu, choose ‘Posts’.
- You will now see a list of your archived posts
- tap on the image that you would like to restore.
- now tap on the settings button for that image, at the top right of the screen (looks like 3 dots).
- on the settings pop up, choose ‘show on profile’.
- Your post will now be removed from your archive page, and restored on your public posts page for all of your Instagram followers to see.
- remember, if you change your mind, you can just re-archive the photo again to make it private.
And that draws an end to this short tutorial on unarchiving posts on Instagram. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions 🙂