Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on setting the default delivery address for your amazon account.. It’s good to set your home address as your default address to save time at the checkout!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by heading over to amazon and sign into your account if you’re not already signed in.
• When you are logged in, click on the ‘accounts & lists’ button from the top right of the screen.
• From your account page, select ‘your addresses’.
• Click ‘make default address’ on the saved address of your choice.
• Now that i have set that as the default address , amazon will choose this address for us at the checkout to save time. If you add new addresses to your account your default one will stay the same.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!