The video above shows how to re-install the Windows Store on Win 10!
Welcome to a tutorial on connecting to a proxy server on Google Chrome! If you have got a proxy that you want to use but don’t know how to connect to it. A proxy is similar to a VPN in the sense that it can mask your own IP address when you are browsing the internet, as well as a whole range of other uses that I won’t get into here. If you have a proxy, here is how to connect to it on Chrome.
Steps To Connect To A Proxy Server on Chrome:
• In Chrome, tap the three dots button in the top right-hand corner and then select ‘settings‘ from the dropdown menu.
• Tap ‘advanced‘ on the left.
• Select ‘system‘ to open up the system menu.
•Click the option to “open your computer’s proxy settings”
• Scroll down and enable the toggle to use a ‘proxy server‘.
• Paste your proxy into the text box.
• Make sure that you separate the address and the port. Separate them at the colon ‘:‘. The digits before the colon are the address and the digits after the colon are the port.
• Hit ‘save‘!
your proxy has been set. Note that doing this will set a proxy for your whole computer and not just chrome. Chrome uses the same proxy configuration as windows, if you only want the browser to have a proxy you can use Firefox instead as it has that feature.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!