Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on setting up and using a proxy server on Mozilla Firefox web browser! Learn how to use a proxy on Firefox now!
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Firstly you want to open up firefox and then open the menu from the top right.
• Now select options.
• Scroll down to network settings at the bottom of the page, and select settings.
• Click the manual proxy configuration checkbox.
• Paste your proxy into the text box here.
• Make sure that this option called “also use this proxy for FTP and HTTPS” is ticked.
• Then hit save and your proxy has been set.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!