Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on how you can screen record or screenshot on snapchat without notifying the sender. Learn how its done and start secretly screenshotting your snaps.
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Download this 3rd party screen record software. Im sure you can use other apps but this is the one I used. Its called Screen Recorder and video recorder – xRecorder.
• When you have the app running in the background, pull down your notification bar to access the quick controls for it. tap on the Tools button and enable screenshots.
• This will display a button on your phone screen which you can press at any time to get an instant screenshot.
• Now lets go back to snapchat and test this out. Ill send myself a fresh snap to test it out.
• When viewing the snap if you tap the screenshot button the xrecorder app will take the screenshot instead of the phones built in screenshot function and snapchat won’t be able to detect it. The sender of the snap won’t get notified that you have taken a screenshot.
• For extra proof that this works, i will reload that same snap i just saved and this time screenshot it with the default phone screenshot and as you can see I immediately get the notification that the snap has been screenshotted.
• This method will also work with videos, you can use the screen record feature of the X-recorder app to record videos without letting the sender know you did it.
• To view your saved screenshots and videos just open the xrecorder app.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!