The video above shows how to Rest your account pin on Roblox
Have you forgotten your Roblox pin? You really should have kept your pin written down somewhere safe, but accidents do happen. Maybe someone else maliciously added a pin to your account without your permission and now you’re left wondering what to do about it.
If you forget or lose your pin, you can’t just reset it via email like you can with your username or password. Instead, you can try following the steps below to contact Roblox support.
Steps To Reset Roblox Pin:
• Start by opening up Roblox from the app or in a web browser go to roblox.com
• Scroll all the way down to the footer of the page and then select ‘help’ from the bottom menu.
• On the first help page, select ‘Roblox account’ from the list of categories.
• Select ‘I forgot my pin’ from the account settings section here.
• It states there that customer service will need to assist you to reset a forgotten pin and you should open a contact form about it.
• Click the link to open the support contact form.
• On the form enter your name, email, and Roblox username.
• Select the device you are using and then under ‘type of help’ choose ‘account hacked or can’t log in’.
• Finally select ‘account pin’ from the last drop-down menu.
• Describe your issue to the support team here, tell them that you forgot your pin and need help to reset it.
• Click ‘submit‘ once you are done to send the form.
Roblox support will get back to you shortly via email and start the process of helping you reset your pin. This doesn’t work for everyone depending on your circumstances, but it will for a lot of people! Hopefully, you’ll get to reset your pin and be back to access your account settings again in no time
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!
3 thoughts on “How To Reset Your Roblox Pin”
e 123 egg guy
This helped A LOT, thank you!!
When they going to finish? In reseting my pin?