Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on resetting your Amazon password! If you have forgotten the password to your Amazon account and can no longer login, its possible to reset your password via email and set up a new password so you can login again.
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up a web browser and go to amazon.com click the sign in button.
• Type your email into the text field and hit continue.
• On the next page you want to select the option “forgot your password” above the password text field.
• Hit continue on the password assistance page.
• Now go to your emails and find the one that amazon just sent you with a verification code.
• Copy the code and then paste it into the text field and select continue.
• You may now be asked a dynamic challenge question related to your account such as your phone number or address.
• Fill in the relevant information and then press continue.
• Now you can enter your desired password.
• Hit save changes and sign in.
• Now hit continue and finally type in your new password and your in!
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!