Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on redeeming Amazon gift cards to your Amazon account. Got an Amazon gift card? Learn how to redeem it to your Amazon account now!!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by heading over to amazon.com in a web browser and sign into your account if you’re not already.
• When you are logged in, click on the ‘accounts & lists’ button from the top right of the screen.
• From your account page, click on ‘gift cards’.
• Now select ‘redeem a gift card’.
• Enter your ‘claim code’ or ‘gift card code’ here.
• A gift card claim code is 14 or 15 characters long and will usually contain both letters and numbers. If you have a plastic gift card, you may need to gently scratch or peel off the protective coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code.
• Once you have entered the code, click ‘apply to your balance’ . if the code was correct your amazon balance will update to reflect your redeemed gift card.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!