Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on managing the members of a Skype group! I will show you how to create a group, how to add people to the group and how to kick /delete people from the group! Learn how to manage Users in groups on Skype now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• To start adding people to a group, enter the group chat and then click the group name from up top.
• From here you can click ‘share link to join group’.
• Now select ‘share group via link’ .
• This will generate a URL for your group which you can send to people and when they click it, it will bring them to the group and give them the option to join.
• You can also invite your existing skype contacts by clicking the ‘invite more’ button and then selecting any contacts you want to invite. This will automatically add them to the group.
• To delete people from your group, click the group name from the top.
• You can see a list of group participants here, to delete people, simply hover over their name and click ‘remove’.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!