Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on linking your discord account with other social and gaming accounts such as Xbox, Steam, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter etc! When you connect your discord account to other accounts it allows you to display on discord your current activity.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• By connecting your other accounts to discord, it can allow you to display your current activity to your friends on Discord!
• If you find this video helpful please consider subscribing to my channel and liking the video!
• Start by launching Discord. I’m doing this on PC, it will be the same if you are on mobile but maybe some of the buttons are in different positions.
• On the discord main page, click the settings button at the bottom left of the screen that looks like a cog. This will open the user settings for your account.
• From the settings, select ‘connections’ from the left sidebar.
• Here is a list of all the different social networks you can connect to.
• Click on the logo of the service you want to connect to and you will be taken to the login page of that service to login in order to link the 2 accounts.
• Any linked accounts will show here in a list and you can edit the settings to allow your activity to be displayed on your discord profiles status. You can also disconnect your connected services from here.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!