Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on joining Roblox groups! I’ll also show you how you can leave any Roblox groups you are in! Learn how to use groups on Roblox now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Launch roblox or head to roblox.com in a web browser and login to your account.
• When you are signed in, click the menu hamburger icon from the top left of the screen.
• Select ‘groups’ from the menu.
• Here on the groups page you can explore the different groups that exist on Roblox. You can browse through different categories to find groups that suit you.
• You can also use the search bar to search for groups.
• Click on a group to get more information.
• You can join groups by simply clicking the ‘join group’ button. If the group is public you will become a member immediately but if the group is private your membership will be pending until an admin accepts you.
• You can see a list of all your joined groups from the left sidebar when you visit the groups page.
• To leave a group, just visit the page of the group and then hit the 3 dots button here beside the group name, from here tap ‘leave group’.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!