Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on hiding and unhiding conversations and group messages on Skype! I will show you how to hide Skype messages on both Desktop Skype and the Mobile app!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
To hide conversations on PC:
• right click on the conversation you would like to hide. Select the “hide conversation” option.
• If you want to see your hidden chats, click on the little arrow just after where it says recent chats and select hidden chats.
• Now if you want to unhide the chat, just right click on the chat again and then select unhide conversation.
• To get back to your regular chats click the little arrow after “hidden chats” and select recent chats. As you can see the chat that i un-hid is back here in normal chats now.
How to do it on the Skype App:
• Long press on the conversation you would like to hide, then select “hide conversation.”
• To get to your hidden chats you need to long press on “chats” at the bottom left and then select “hidden chats.” – If you want to unhide a chat, just long hold on the chat and then press “unhide conversation”.
• Press the back arrow in the top left to get back to your normal chats, as you can see the chat i un-hid is back here now.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!