The video above shows how to go about recovering a lost Snapchat streak
This is a tutorial on recovering your lost Snapchat streaks. A Snapchat streak is a count of how many consecutive days you have messaged a person. When you have a long streak Snapchat will reward it with a special emoji, such as the ‘?’ emoji to mark a 100-day streak. Long streaks can be a symbol of commitment to a friend as well as just a bit of fun.
If you are freaking out because you just lost a long streak on Snapchat and you believe it wasn’t your fault, you can actually request Snapchat to give you back your streak. It’s easy to do and I’ll show you how. Learn how to get your Snapchat streak back after losing it now!
Steps To Recover A Lost Snapchat Streak:
• On the Snapchat app, go to your profile page by tapping your user icon or Bitmoji from the top left corner.
• Tap on the ‘settings icon‘ in the top right corner of your profile page to get to Snapchat settings.
• Scroll down the settings and tap on ‘I need help‘ under the ‘support‘ heading.
• Tap on the ‘contact us‘ option.
• On the next page choose ‘my Snapstreaks have disappeared’.
• You’ll now need to fill out a form with all of the relevant info as to how, why, and when your snap streak disappeared. Don’t forget to include the username of the person you had the streak with, and make sure it is spelled correctly.
Once you have sent this form, the Snapchat support team will analyze it and get back to you within a couple of days. With a bit of luck, your snap streak will be successfully restored. Good luck!
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!