The video above shows how you can try to get your Snapchat account verified
Welcome to a tutorial on getting your Snapchat account verified. Having a verified Snap account will make you stand out from the crowd and let everyone know you have the official account. However, verified accounts are reserved for celebrities, influencers, and public figures.. To get a verified account you need to have a decent amount of snap followers.
Did you know that verified accounts have a custom story emoji? For example, Rihanna has a red balloon story emoji and Kylie Jenner has a crown emoji.
Keep reading to learn how you can verify your account on Snapchat.
The Verification Process
The Snapchat verification process is automatic and accounts usually get given a verification badge once they have around 50 thousand views on their stories. Apparently, it can take a while for it to happen but if you have that many views already you should probably just wait a bit longer to automatically be given a verified badge.
There may be some other reasons why you might need to get verified sooner, such as if you are being impersonated by other people who are pretending to be you and you need your followers to know which account to trust. In that case, you can try the following method to contact Snapchat support and ask them to verify your profile manually for you.
Steps To Get Your Snapchat Account Verified:
• Open up the Snapchat app and tap on your Bitmoji in the top left corner to get to your profile page.
• Then tap on the ‘settings‘ icon from the top right corner of your profile page.
• In settings, scroll down to and tap on ‘I need help‘ under the ‘support‘ heading.
• On the next page tap on the ‘contact us‘ button.
• Choose ‘my Snapchat isn’t working’.
• You then need to select ‘other‘.
• Under ‘need help with something else’ choose ‘yes‘ and then finally select ‘my issue is not listed‘.
• Enter your username, email address, mobile number, device info, and date.
• In the information box you need to enter your request to be made verified and give a reason as to why you need it. (You will need to have a pretty valid reason).
Once you have sent the support message, it will take a couple of days for them to email you back. They will either approve your request or tell you why they have declined it.
and that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!