Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on setting up 2 factor authorization on your Amazon account! Learn how to secure your Amazon account by adding 2 factor security to your account. When you are logged in from a new device or IP you will be asked to confirm your identity using the 2FA we codes we set up now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up a web browser and go to amazon.com and sign into your account if you are not already logged in.
• Hover over accounts and lists and then click “your account” from the dropdown menu.
• On the “your account” page, click on login and security.
• Now at the bottom of the page, beside where it says Two step verification settings you want to click edit.
• Select get started.
• On the enroll a 2SV authenticator page select the phone number option and then put in your mobile number and click continue.
• You will now receive a one time password to your phone, enter it in and then press continue.
• Put in your account password.
• On the next page click “got it. Turn on two step verification.”
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!