The video above shows how to download a copy of your Snapchat data
Every action you do on Snapchat is recorded in a log. It doesn’t save the photos you send but Everything from your chat history, photos sent and received, searches, logins, etc can be downloaded and viewed. If you want to see your entire Snapchat history, from when you signed up to now, downloading your Snapchat data is the way to go. Keep reading to learn how to get a copy of your Snapchat data now!
Steps To Download Your Snapchat Data :
• Open up the Snapchat app and tap on your Bitmoji/user icon in the top left corner of the homepage.
• From your profile page, tap on the ‘settings‘ icon from the top right corner..
• Scroll down the settings and tap ‘my data’ under the ‘privacy‘ heading.
• On this page you can request Snapchat to send you all of the data connected to your account; basically a history of everything you’ve ever done while logged in to the app. Hit the ‘submit request‘ button and Snapchat will start compiling the data into a downloadable file.
• Check your email for a link to download the data. Tap where it says ‘click here‘ in the email.
• That will open Snapchat in a web browser. You will then need to login to your snap account within the web browser to continue.
• From there you can download the zipped file containing your data by tapping on the link below where it says ‘your data is ready‘. (It’s better to look at this on a PC really as it will be much easier to see and navigate.. but it can also be done on your phone)
• Unzip the folder once it’s downloaded and then you can open up your data and have a look around. You can look through everything from your search history to your location history and everything in between.
and that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!