Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on downloading invoices for your purchases on Amazon. Did you know that you can access and download all of your invoices from previous Amazon orders at any time ? Learn how to do it here!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Start by heading over to amazon.com in a web browser and sign into your account if you’re not already.
• When you are logged in, click on the ‘accounts & lists’ button from the top right of the screen.
• From your account page, click on ‘your orders’.
• Beside each order at the top right there is a drop down button called ‘invoice’ , click that to be given links to various receipts and invoices related to that order.
• We are now viewing the invoice inside the browser, click the download button at the top right here to save the invoice to your device.
• Note that not every order will have an invoice ready to download, some sellers require you to request an invoice from them.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!