For whatever reasons, you may want to look back on your Netflix watch history, and may even want to delete certain items from your watch history so it appears you have never watched it. Here in this tutorial, we show you how!
Watch our video tutorial below or keep scrolling to read the text version
How To Delete Your NetFlix Watch History
- First, head to Netflix.com and make sure you are logged into your account.
- If you are logged in, visit this link: Netflix.com/WiViewingActivity (or copy paste it into your browser)
- on this page, you can see all of your Netflix watch history for your profile.
- To delete an item from your history, just click on the X beside the title name
- Once you have done that the deletion will be pending.. it can take up to 24 hours for it to be removed from your viewing history.
and that draws an end to this short tutorial. If you have any questions please leave us a comment below and we will get back to you very soon!