Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on deleting your Amazon account. Learn how you can permanently delete your Amazon account now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• For some reason amazon makes it extremely difficult to delete your amazon account and there is no way to do it in the settings. The only way to delete your account is to chat with the live support team in the amazon options. And ask them to do it for you.
• To get to the live chat option, you need to open amazon.com in a web browser and sign in to your account if you are not signed in already.
• Scroll down to the very bottom of the page. Click on the help option from the bottom of the let us help you list.
• Scroll down to the “browse help topics” section and at the bottom of that list you want to hover over “need more help?” select “contact us” from the need more • help options sub menu.
• On the next page select “prime or something else from the options at the top.”
• Scroll down to the “tell us more” section and select “more non order questions” from the categories and then select “ other non order question”
• Now click the chat option.
• When the chat opens you can explain that you want to delete your amazon account and an amazon support worker should be able to help you.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!